Last Updated: June 6, 2022
The terms “Quilceda Creek,” “Quilceda Creek Winery,” “Quilceda Creek Vintners,” “the Winery,” “us” or “we” refer to Quilceda Creek Winery, the owner of Quilceda Creek Winery, and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates, and this website (“Site”). The terms “you,” “your” or “customer” refer to the user or viewer of this Site or customer of the Winery.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
We will not sell or share your personal information without your consent. However, we may collect, use and share aggregate, anonymous information about our users. If you have questions or concerns about your personal data, please contact us via our site at www.quilcedacreek.com/contact.html.
Individuals Under Twenty-One
You must be of legal age to use the Site or to purchase any alcoholic beverage. If you wish to purchase any alcohol containing beverage from us, you may be required to provide personal information sufficient to verify that you are over 21 years of age. If you do not provide information to verify that you are of legal age, we cannot provide any services to you. We also cannot ship any product to you if you do not provide an address at which a person over the legal age is available to receive the product.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 21, nor do we direct any of our content to individuals under 21. If we learn that we collected the personal information of a minor, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
If the information we or our service providers have on file for you does not show you to be of legal age or shows an address where we are unable to ship, or your payment information fails to be authorized, we will not be able to process your order. If any of those issues occur, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to resolve the issue.
Summary of Your Rights
- You may ask us whether we are storing and collecting your personal information, what information of yours we are collecting and storing, and whom we share it with. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may view, update or correct the personal information we have about you at any time by accessing your personal account on our website https://secure.quilcedacreek.com/us/login or by contacting us at email@example.com. You can also request a copy of the data if you want it.
- You may withdraw your consent allowing us to store and process your information by unsubscribing. But we won’t be able to sell you any wine if you do.
- You may request that we delete your information at any time by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll delete it unless there is a regulatory reason we have to keep it.
- You may object to the use of your personal data by us for direct marketing purposes. To opt out of the use of your personal data for this purpose, contact us at email@example.com. But you may miss out on allocations, offers, and events.
- You may prevent us from sharing your information with third parties that provide services to us, such as, email and text message transmittal companies, shipping companies, alcohol compliance companies that facilitate wine shipments, credit card processors. To opt out of the use of your personal data for these purposes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. But again, we may not be able to sell you wine if you don’t let us share your information with email and text message transmittal companies, shippers, alcohol compliance companies that facilitate wine shipments, credit card processors.
- We do not sell your personal information. However, we may share your information with our vendors and suppliers in connection with providing the services needed to manage and complete the order. Information we may share with third-parties includes: your name; address, age, orders you have placed with us, and payment information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect some information about you, as described in this Policy, but you control how much you share about yourself, as noted in the consent box on the checkout page.
Information You Provide Us
You may provide us with your personal information by completing the mailing list sign-up forms, reservation contact forms and other forms found across the website. We also store your order history and visitation records.
Information We Automatically Collect
When you visit the Site, we also collect some basic non-personal information about you and your browser. Examples of such non-personal information that is collected include what type of browser and operating system you are using, how long you remained on our Site and what pages you looked at while here. This non-personal information is anonymous and helps us understand how visitors browse our Site, so that we can make their shopping experience better. We do not make any efforts to identify you from this non-personal information. We use third-party vendors such as Google to analyze non-personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to fulfill your orders. We may also use your information for our marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of our use of your information for marketing purposes, or to be removed from our email list, you may contact us at email@example.com or through our website that allows you to unsubscribe.
Disclosure of Your Information
We are required to provide your information to some of our third-party vendors in order to store your data, process orders and shipments, and to perform other data processing, as discussed below. If we use a third party to assist us in the order process, they will be bound to protect your information in line with this policy. We may also share your personal information as required by law.
We may also employ other companies and individuals to perform services, to maintain and operate the Site, and to maintain certain features on the Site. To such parties, we may disclose non-personal information such as traffic patterns and website usage data, but in no event will we disclose any personal information. Third parties may also acquire browsing data or other information about your activity on the Site through cookies, as discussed below. The third parties with which we provide such data include Google.
Sharing Your Information With Third-Parties
We do not release any of your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless we receive your explicit and affirmative consent to do so.
We work with third parties, including email and text message transmittal companies, shipping companies, alcohol compliance companies that facilitate shipping, data hosts, credit card processors to host our databases, ship orders, process credit cards, bill users for goods and services. These third-parties are considered data processors. We have a contractual commitment in place with each of these processors to ensure their adherence to privacy rules and policies, or otherwise adhere to the published terms and conditions of their services. We also require data processors to keep any information they receive confidential and use the personal information shared with them solely to provide services on behalf of Quilceda Creek and the customer.
Retention of Your Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as necessary to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting and compliance purposes. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep your order history on file indefinitely so that we can always provide you with information on what you ordered.
Your Rights to Access or Correct Your Data, and ‘To Be Forgotten’
You may choose to ask us to provide you with a copy of your account data or deactivate your account at your request. We will also fix any mistakes you alert us to in your information. If you would like us to delete your data, please email email@example.com. We may continue to retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will not be able to sell you any alcoholic beverages if you ask us to delete your information showing you are of legal age or are in a location where it is legal for us to sell to you, and we will not delete your data until we complete any open transactions.
If you choose to exercise your data rights, we will require your full name and the contact information you provided at the time your account was created to verify your identity.
Protecting Your Information
Quilceda Creek is the controller of the information collected on this Site. We make every effort to ensure that any data that we and our processor(s) store about you is kept behind a secure firewall and is not accessible to the public in any way. Any sensitive information (such as credit card number) that we collect from you is encrypted/tokenized.
Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your information, no transmission via the internet or storage of data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on our Site.
Privacy Policies Updates
If you have any questions about the security of our website, please feel free to contact us at Info@QuilcedaCreek.com.